PCI DSS Requirements
The PCI Data Security Standard consists of twelve general requirements that have been designed to:
Build and maintain a secure network
Protect Cardholder Data
Ensure the maintenance of vulnerability management programs
Implement strong access control measures
Regularly monitor and test networks
Ensure the maintenance of information security policies
Adhering to the PCI DSS requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures means that you have done everything you can to keep your customers’ payment card data safe throughout every transaction, and that they – and you – can have confidence that they’re protected against the pain and cost of data breaches.
4net Technologies advanced solutions provides organisations with all the necessary functionality and applications to meet PCI requirements.
- 4net announced as winners in European IT and Software Excellence Awards 2017
- 4net Awarded Enghouse Gold Partner Status
- 4net Technologies win Avaya Innovation Award
- 4net Technologies awarded top Diamond Status in Avaya’s Edge Partner Programme
- 4net Technologies wins top award at 2016 Comms National Awards