4net Technologies Celebrate Living Wage Commitment The Living Wage Foundation is pleased to announce that 4net Technologies Ltd, has been accredited as a Living Wage employer. The Living Wage commitment will see everyone working at 4net Technologies, regardless of whether they are permanent employees or third-party contractors and suppliers; receive a minimum hourly wage […]
4net Technologies Ltd is committed to a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, which is tangible, practical and supports the business ethos.
4net Support AquAid Africa Trust Water Pump Appeal We at 4net Technologies are aware that keeping our staff members hydrated will aid them to perform at their very best throughout the working day. As a result, we decided to invest in a watercooler from AquaAid. Our unique relationship with AquAid has also given our company the opportunity […]
- 4net in top 50 best performing privately-owned UK tech companies
- 4net Technologies wins top tech award for Connecting Wales initiative
- Avaya names 4net Enterprise Cloud Partner of the Year at Dubai ceremony
- 4net Technologies expand range of services to UK public sector
- Triple win for 4net at Comms National Awards